by lulumum

Friday, March 23, 2012

New! Travel To Track Jacket and Blurred Blossom Items

I got really excited about this new Jacquard Print Jacket, The Travel To Track Jacket, but I see in the profile on the top picture that it has a bit of a Peblum profile and on with my long torso with wide hips that profile just doesn't work for me. I'll definitely be trying it on but I don't hold out much hope that the cut of the jacket will flatter me. 
 I adore this print though. Both this one and the Blurred Blossoms which I believe are the same design of cherry blossoms and big peony's.
 Is that a blurred blossom Flow Y underneath her Ultraviolet CRB? 
 reviews are really mixed with this Blurred Blossom Print. A lot of people find it too sweet and youthful and that it belongs in the Ivivva line, and others find it too old. I love it. 

 Blurred Blossom headband too. Maybe the Bang Buster? And I think this is the Travel To Track Jacket in one of the Quartz colors Rose Quarts or Blush Quarts. 

Although I love this print, I prefer it paired with edgier colors such as Flash or Teal Zeal for a more funky contrasty look. These colors together all look too sweet Easter. 



Blurred Blossom Scoop Neck Tank


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig