by lulumum

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Outfit Ideas For Blurred Blossom White/Flash Pacesetter Skirt

Thanks to the ladies of Lulu TJI group for sharing these pictures of the new Blurred Blossoms White/Flash Pacesetter Skirt and the different outfit combinations. None of the stores have posted pictures of this skirt yet and I've been anxiously awaiting to see how this skirt looked on. Damn you lulu for not making this skirt in this print in a tall version for me. I had a major dilema when it was uploaded in that I wanted it so badly but know because of the length I could never wear it. I think the print is totally adorable and the faint check print background as well as the clashy/contrasty flash waist really makes this a fun youthful print. It's just adorable. This is exactly the kind of print I have been waiting for.

Flash Deep Breath Tank 
 Paris Pink Power Y

 Costco CRB in 'Power Purple', Cross My Heart Bra in Flash. See lulu? Other retailers are making perfect knock offs in popular colors. We are buying them. 

Persian Purple Swiftly Tech LS (Why didn't I buy this Swiftly???)

 Potion Purple Power Y
 Paris Pink
 Heathered Smokey Rose CRB

 Teal Zeal Power Y (wish I had this in a CRB)
 Senorita Pink Power Y
 Heathered Paris Pink CRB

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig