by lulumum

Monday, May 28, 2012

Product Drop Monday - New Bra: Run Bound Bra and More

Run: Bound Bra, Moderate support, made of Luxtreme. 
I'm kinda loving this tank, especially since it's moderate support with good coverage - If I can wear this for running I'm all over it. 


Run: Bound Bra underneath the Flash Light Power Y


New Deep Breath Tanks. The dot print on the quartz/pink tank is called Sea Side Dot. The Flash is 'Flash Light' and I'm not sure what the print is called on the Fossil/White version.
High Noon Dot/Blush Quartz, and Sea Side Dot/Fossil


 For some reason, these Daily Tanks look like they are made of cotton. If thats so I'll be totally in love. I'm really liking both of these actually. The grey with the green stitching will look really cute reversed.
Yes!!! Confirmation, they are made of Vitasea Light!! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig