by lulumum

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Latest: Presta Cycling Capsule and More

I'm not currently a cyclist but I am interested in the Presta Packable Shirket and the padded bike shorts. My dad recently got into cycling with his buddies (from Burnaby to Stanley Park and back) and I've been playing around with the idea of tagging along with the old goats. Surely I can keep up with a gaggle of mid 60 year olds, no? Anyways, I really like the idea of a thin Luxtreme DWR pullover (DWR Luxtreme just blew my mind) and the Presta Shirket looks interesting. Since the capsules don't tend to sell out immediately I'm going to go for a ride with them one of these days and If I like it I'll pick up the Presta Shirket. I like it in the white and the Ray, not so much the dotted bruised berry print. 

Presta Vest


Velo Vixen Sleeveless Jersey

 Presta Skirt with Cool Racerback Racing Length

 Presta Packable Shirket (luxtreme AND Durable Water Resistant!!)

 Presta Padded Bike Shorts


Presta Jersey and Presta Padded Cycling Shorts


Three lengths of Cool Racerbacks. Extra Long, Standard and Racing Length
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig