by lulumum

Monday, June 11, 2012

New Items: Some Like It Hot Tank and Transition Jacket

Not a lot new in store today, the 'Power Purple' Swiftly Techs were in fact lilac and not Power Purple. In my store at least. There was this new Transition Jacket which I tried on in an 8 (size down) since my usual 10 hadn't been unpacked yet. It reminded me of the Community Jacket from 2 years ago but the fit of this one is boxy and has a sort of mullet hemline which I disliked. It was just too short and boxy on me and the size down was quite roomy so definitely at least try on the size down to see if you prefer it to your TTS. The Swiftly was not as soft as the Community Jacket, it was quite stiff and thick from my recollection from this morning, but the color Bruised Berry is very Lolo Purple like in this material. 

Transition Jacket, Bruised Berry size 8 (sized down)

Some Like It Hot Tank size 10 (TTS)
This was my TTS size 10 and I was not comfortable in this because the sheer luon body is fitted and body skimming and doesn't flow away from the body enough at the bottom so the sheer material really highlighted my less than firm tummy area (I was definitely sucking it in and trying to stand taller and not breathing in order to make this blog acceptable). I liked the look and style of the tank overall but the bust was not supportive enough on me and I felt like it was going to travel down south and expose me so I kept hiking it up on either side of the straps. I'm just not used to a halter top style so I don't feel confident enough in it to buy it.  I also don't think the bust area had any supportive boning on the sides so my boobs would probably end up migrating into my armpits with this one. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig