by lulumum

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More of The Latest: No Limit Tank Split Pea, Power Purple Swiftly and Angel Blue Swiftly and More of The Commuter Capsule

This release of items is so strange to me (and some of you have also mentioned it) as far as color palette. There seems to be no set palette or color theme this month and we have Currant, Deepest Cranberry, Angel Blue, Light Flare, Power Purple, Deep Purple, Neutral Blush, Cashew, Polar Cream,  Pigment Blue, zig zag, milky way. And now there is a rumor that there will be a huge product drop this week in addition to this one we had on Monday. I'll make sure to keep tags on everything for the full two weeks. 
Presence of Mind Jacket, Milky WayMulti Power Y and Carry and Go Hoodie 
 
No Limit Tank in Split Pea (Currant Energy Bra underneath)
 Coco Softshell 

Pedal Power Pant

Gosh I'm loving these Pedal Power Pants. 


 Swiftly Tech LS in Angel Blue



Scoop Me Up Tank in Tonka Split Pea and I think Verve Pants



Ride On Anorak and Pedal Pusher Pants




Pedal Power Blazer and Pedal Power Tights
Reader Yuki tried this one on and said it was a very snug fit. I had a quick look at it yesterday and I thought it might be based on the tailoring and that it's a stuffy





 Coco Softshell
One thing I noticed in my picture yesterday is that this jacket made my shoulders look really slope downwards and narrow which they are not. I'll have to try it on again and play around with the color to see if I can balance that out a bit. There are two reviews on the lululemon website today for this jacket and the second one made the same observation about the shoulder fit. 

Pedal Power Blazer


Split Pea No Limit Tank


Swiftly Tech SS with armwarmers in Power Purple Zig Zag print


Dense Purple and Power Purple In Stride Jacket and Dense Purple Turbo Shorts. And the Seawheeze Medal. I want to wear mine all the time and everywhere I love it so much. Love how the green shoe laces all runners got contrasts with the Dense Purple.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig