by lulumum

Friday, August 10, 2012

Seawheeze Showcase Store Merchandise Snapshots

Some snapshots of the merchandise at the SeaWheeze expo. I'm hoping to make it back tomorrow to the SeaWheeze Showcase Store after the half marathon and after breakfast. I'll be sure to post many pictures of the run, events, medal and concert. I've been told to expect a few lululemon style surprises tomorrow and I'm really excited. I can say without a doubt that this was well worth the entry fees and I'll be doing this again next year. I can guarantee you that there is no better host of a race than lululemon, no matter how prestigious more established races are. This is going to be huge for years to come and I'm so glad I got to be a part of the first one.  Next year though I hope to be better prepared training wise. I got to meet Lululemon Addict this morning and she is such a sweet lady, it was so lovely to meet her as well as fellow community members and various lululemon educators and staff. And the wonderful group from Texas that helped me lift my double wide stroller up the set of stairs! If you are out there reading this - Thank You!!!
















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig