by lulumum

Friday, October 5, 2012

Surprise Upload!!!!

Sneaky buggers. It actually crossed my mind this morning that we may get a different upload due to Thanksgiving on Monday but I forgot to post that.


**Update** this order was mistakenly uploaded today instead of Monday evening and it was eventually taken down an hour later. Orders that were placed and received confirmation emails and order #'s will be honored but I'm hearing they will be held until Monday and we will not receive shipping notice emails until Tuesday. This makes sense as its Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and they may not have had the staff in place this weekend to pick orders.
I'm trying to order this Devotion Tee LS but when I click on it it says 'page not found' in all colors. Bummer!! I wonder if this is a way to prevent items from selling out all at once? So that all the time zones get the new product at the same time? Damn!!!! 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig