by lulumum

Friday, January 4, 2013

Cute Outfit! Power Up Tank and Run: Top Speed Crop

This is a cute outfit from an Australian store of the Power Up Tank in Light Flare and the Run: Top Speed Crops in Classic Stripe. I loved the Classic Stripe in the Under Crops I got on boxing day but there was a reason they were marked down so severely to $29. I've worn the twice and they are pilled to crap and look fuzzy all over. I don't know what kind of cotton the used but the fibres are super week. I guess with Lululemon you lose some you lose some. Anyways, if you are like me and where disappointed there wasn't a luon Wunder Under Crop in the Classic Stripe White/Black then you may be as excited about these luxtreme crops as I am. If they are not sheer I will totally be getting these for Crossfit. Luxtreme items from Lululemon seem to be the best gamble these days since it's a durable material that is not prone to snagging or pilling. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig