by lulumum

Friday, February 8, 2013

The Latest: Run: Warm Up Crew, Energy Bras, Surf Bonded Cool Racerbacks and More

And just like that, I feel like the Lululemon drought is almost over. It was about a 10 week run of uploads there where there was hardly any item I liked uploaded, just a sprinkling of items (CRB's, Ebb and Flows). Now, I feel like with the Run: Inspire Improvements (haven't heard confirmation on fit yet), and the Scuba Hoodie improvements plus the great colors (Loving Frond and that green and yellow have made an appearance finally) and return of Energy Bras are making me excited to see what is around the corner. Now we just have to work on them with the boxy fits and color blocking because I'm still not joining that party. Just this last upload I was interested in the Mellow Lemon CRB, Frond Free To Be, Energy Bras and the upcoming Ocean Stripe Frond CRB. 

Run: Warm Up Crew, with Run: Inspire Crops
I love brushed luxtreme pullovers for crossfit but this one is too short and boxy for me, and the zipper at the back is a problem. Hopefully we will see something else in brushed power luxtreme.




Looks like Heathered Grey Wunder Unders

Run: Pace Tank

Frond Wunder Under Crops with Bleached Coral Free To Be Tank

The Energy Bras
After upload I decided to order two since I had sold all my other bras. I chose Frond and White, but I also really like Mellow Lemon. Frond surprisingly goes with quite a few Cool Racerback Colors. 



Cool Racerback *Surf Bonded, Run: Inspire Crops
I may have loved a two toned Frond/Faded Zap CRB but this one is short, and I don't care for all the black paneling on it. 








Scuba Hoodie *Lined Hood 
It's been confirmed that these *lined hood Scuba Hoodies are in fact a longer length. In fact, these are slightly longer than older Scubas. 

Mellow Lemon Cool Racerback
I've decided I love Mellow Lemon
yes, this CRB was sheer on me as well. But I don't mind it paired with my Ebb and Flows and a White Energy Bra. 

Bleached Coral Power Y
Slightly sheer in the cups. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig