by lulumum

Monday, December 16, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas: Day 3 - March

March was definitely an interesting month of Lulu with the sheerness issue and the pants recall. It got even more 'interesting' to watch it go down as stores made jokes and puns about the issue while media went into frenzy reporting on the situation incessantly, leaving customers utterly embarrassed to be the butt of jokes with media and Lululemon. Besides pantsgate, March was when I started to get a little bit more interested in the design offerings and colors. 


I really loved the Out And About Pants and got a pair in black. For some reason I sold them when the weather got too warm to wear and now I really regret it. Maybe one day I'll hunt these down again. 

Very Green was a hit. I really loved the v neck swiftly with the stripe pattern on it. This was a very different swiftly item compared to what we've seen before. 

Stash And Dash Pullovers where really cute but I didn't buy one because I didn't love the material. I was really loving the look of the faded zap one though. 

Flow & Go Tanks are always hot sellers. This is one of those items that at one point sold on ebay for well over retail. 

We got a first glimpse at Frangipani print. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig