by lulumum

Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Latest And A Local Store Report

I stopped in at my store today because a reader let me know they had new product in. It turns out they had the Bruised Berry 105F Singlet in which I did not expect for this week. It is so much prettier in person than it is photographing. I've been wearing my 105Fs and my Coastal Tanks a lot to crossfit  and casually lately so this was something I definitely needed to pick up. My store also had in Pretty Palm Wunder Under Pants, and Palm Play Wunder Under Crops and the new Refresher Racer Dress. Robson St. got Shine High Times Crops and Palm Play All Day Asana Tote which the other local stores did not get. 

Bruised Berry 105F Singlet.
Its more of a soft Heathered Bruised Berry in person and leans much closer to purple than it does when it is fully saturated.


Thanks to reader Ms. R and her sister for sharing photos :) and for sharing what goods their stores had. 


High Times *Shine Crops, Palm Play Wunder Under Crops, Palm Play All Day Asana Tote

Movement Hoodie, All Day Asana Tote in Palm Play print. 

Hottie Hot Shorts, Swiftly SL in Neon Pink and Heathered Bruised Berry, Neon Pink/Opal WAFS Forme Jacket

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig