by lulumum

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Latest: Great Granite CRB, Inspires and Bring Back The Track Jacket, Scuba Hoodies, Jewelled Magenta and More

I know this Great Granite Print isn't everyones cup of tea, but the more photos I see of it the more I like it. It'll be interesting to see how it sells. I find a lot of times when there is negative talk on the facebook groups about a certain print, I get persuaded that a print maybe isn't so great, but then it is wildly popular outside of the vacuum that is those groups. Its so easy to get persuaded one way or the other about a print but you need to decide for yourself if a print speaks to you. One example is the old Unicorn Tears print back in 2011. People went CRAZY for that print and that is a print I never really cared for it. Secret Garden got a lot of negative talk but I LOVE that print and its probably one of my most favourites ever. 

Great Granite Mojave Tank Cool Racerback
I like it paired with that Free To Be Bra

Great Granite Print Run Inspire Crops with black 105F Singlet

Bring Back The Track Jacket

Bring Back The Track Jacket, Granite Inspire Crops



The newest Scuba Hoodies

Jewelled Magenta WAFS Cool Racerback


Heathered Jewelled Magenta Swiftly SL

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig