by lulumum

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New In Store! Heathered Branch Cotton Roll Down Wunder Under Pants, Reversible Purple Fog/Black Wunder Under Crops

Sorry about the terrible photo quality today. My kids were completely uncooperative and I just grabbed whatever room I could get to the quickest. My store had these beauties in today. Heathered Branch Cotton Roll Down Wunder Unders. In person they definitely look heathered brown. I brought them home but I've decided to return them later this afternoon despite loving the color. I just can't justify cotton wunder unders. 


Reversible Purple Fog/Black Wunder Under Crops. These were just ok. The color is pretty and I expected it to show lots of lumps and bumps but I guess because it is double sided fabric it is more smoothing. Didn't love the color on me though for bottoms. 

My store also had these knit pants in yesterday. They are not lined, just this loopy knit throughout.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig