by lulumum

Sunday, April 23, 2017

FYI|Bandier Friends And Family Sale

I was just browsing the Bandier site looking at the Rose Gold APL Tech Looms that I've been coveting and I noticed they have a friends and family sale. I'm wanting these sneakers something fierce but I think I'm going to hold off. These are the sneakers used on the Lululemon website. A reader/friend mentioned that she found these APL sneakers in Gold (not rose gold) which are equally pretty, at The Bay on sale for $80CAD. This is a better deal for us Canadians, but unfortunately they are sold out. I've been stalking various sites since then looking for that same deal. 

*If you've not shopped at Bandier before, they also give you 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for their newsletter. I believe you can stack both the 10% and the friends and family 15% discounts together. 

http://rstyle.me/n/cmpeqdbhjk7

http://rstyle.me/n/cmpehtbhjk7

My Picks From The Sale



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Have you ordered from Bandier before? International shipping looks hellish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not yet, but plan to. I have a PO box in Blaine washington that I can order to to save costs, but when I order from Rogue (same shipping situation) my gym friends do a group order together and share the shipping. It's cheaper than buying off the Rogue.ca website that way. I will likely be ordering the Alo Moto leggings at some point, but not the runners. As I mentioned in the post, the Bay seems to be the best deal for Canadians.

      Delete
  2. hi! i actually have ordered from Bandier before & i can confirm you can't combine both the first time user code with the semi annual 15% off code, just tried with making a fake email lol!! it would of been awesome to get 25% off a michi bra I've been wanting tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us know! That is a huge bummer. The stacked codes would have made it worth it almost for Canadians.

      Delete
  3. also while I'm here AU upload is up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the headsup! Happy I don't have to stay up till midnight tonight for it.

      Delete
  4. Bandier is great! I especially love their Koral line. Thanks for the head's up!

    Heather
    Partial to Pink

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig