by lulumum

Monday, August 12, 2013

New Shake & Break Short, Hustle And Bustle Tank

Track Attack Short lovers that have been waiting for cute speed like patterns, and especially the Sea Check Multi version, behold! The new Shake And Break Shorts which are super similar to the Track Attack Shorts (pretty much same inseam and leg opening). They are lovely! The difference between Track Attack and these shorts is that these ones have 4 pockets. Two front pockets with a zippered pocket inside one of the hip pockets, and a small key/ipod pocket in the back inside lining. These are TTS for me just like the Track Attack Shorts, the Sea Check print is 2-way while the Midnight Iris (love!) is 4-way stretch. 





 The new Bustle Tank was in and I really didn't care for it. The straps on the shoulders slid down every time my arms where rested at my side, and the pleat details puffed out on my thanks to my rib cage. There are also two darts at the neckline which pop out for some reason and look weird. This was the size 8 on me and I think the size 10 would have been the right fit for me.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig