by lulumum

Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Colors! Fit Review: Open Your Heart Long Sleeve and Pure Balance Sweater

My store had some new surprise items in today. The Solid Surge Cool Racerback is really nice, and made in Canada. I also saw two new Open Your Heart Long Sleeves, this Raspberry striped one and a black/grey striped one. The Pure Balance Sweater was in too and that one really, really tempted me in  Deep Zinfandel reverse to Winter Orchid. I actually purchased the Pure Balance Sweater because I loved the color combo so much but then half way home realized that it looked pretty awful on me and I couldn't keep it just because of the color, so I returned it. 

Open Your Heart Long Sleeve 
I sized down in this one and am really glad I did because it relaxes quite a bit, almost a full size. 

The first two photos of the Pure Balance Sweater (check out a readers fit review and photos of the Pure Balance Sweater here)  are sized down to an 8 and it's still really loose fitting and boxy. The back hem is really long and entirely butt covering even sized down. 
 The reverse side is Winter Orchid (love the color) but the seams are Deep Zinfandel. I normally like the raw seam look in cottons (like the Open Your Heart LS) but I kind of hate the seams on the dropped shoulder. 

Size 10, TTS Pure Balance Sweater was very big. It felt really billowy in profile.
Look at how long it is! Perfect to wear with leggings but my shape just can't pull off boxy tops. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig