by lulumum

Monday, April 20, 2015

Australia Upload Sneak Peek

I'm off to the store shortly to do some returns so hopefully I'll see some of these awesome Pigment Wave items. I definitely love the Inspire Crops and the Stuff Your Bra, but what I'd really love in this print is a Cool Racerback or Miss Misty Jacket. I've decided I'm returning the Iridescent Multi Miss Misty - I liked it a lot but I think it wasn't as flattering on my skin and hair color as I've seen it on others so I'm good with just a Studio Racerback in it.  Since there are so many goodies out that I'm liking I thought I'd get something in Pigment Wave to replace the jacket. I'm also really liking the Deep Camo Run For Days Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve. 












http://www.anrdoezrs.net/links/7680158/type/dlg/fragment/whatsNewForWomen%3Fmnid%3Dmn%3BCAwomen%3Bwhats-new/http://shop.lululemon.com/products/category/whats-new

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I just bought the Run for Days Tank in the above color with the camo embossed print..I scored the very last one my store got over the week-end..I also got the Var-City Crop..My store finally got them in and they too flew off the shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about the Run for Days tank and l/s top. I can't wait to try on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White speed shorts!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish we'd start getting these Run Stuff Your Bras that keep showing up internationally in the US!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig